Skip to main content

Romantic Gestures: Relationships


It’s late, he’s sleep and I’m plotting on my next “How do I love thee” act.
I’ve been married for 12 years and I still get butterflies when I see my husband. Sometimes just saying I LOVE YOU cannot begin to describe how you feel about someone so special.

There are soooo may ways to show him or her how much you love them other than the routine I love you’s 4 times or more a day. Let’s spread the Love in more ways than one. I hope after reading this your next plan is to get to planning....for LOVE!

Number One: I am a doodle head so let me start out with the STICKY NOTES!!!! Don’t be a nuisance like me at times LOL, however watch him smile when he comes to you with the sticky note in hand letting you know he got it…..Your response may be more than you bargained for!
Number Two: I’m always on the Go…..how about you? Most of us are in stores daily, we shop online daily and in a lot of cases….it’s for US. LOL. Next time you’re out, think back on a conversation that you once had with him about something he wanted or needed. BIG or small pick it up for him. I like to buy things then I’ll leave it on the bed or hang it up in the closet as if it’s not a big deal. I normally get a hug or a huge smile from across the room which lets me know he found ittttt!
                                               
Number Three: Cook dinner for them! Most of ya’ll are probably like DUHH! Well, in this case I’m not talking about the typical favorite meal of his that you cook often. Just because you’re married and in love does NOT mean that you eat the same foods so make sure you’re not depriving him of something because you don’t eat it! Go to Pinterest! All the recipes in the world are located there. My husband does not eat seafood but I DO and when he cooks it for me….Ahhhhhhh, life!
                                                                                                                                   
Number Four: Offer them your skills for free! I’ll start this off with an example. My husband runs his own business and had some issues with his previous web designer so I decided to put my skills to work and offered to build him a website! Mission Accomplished, he loved it. Does your husband need help marketing his business? Is he in school and need a paper typed up? Does he need help with ANYTHING productive in which you could be of assistance to him?...You get my point. Be a helper not a Hinder!
                              
Number Five: Send them a picture of you two together! The FUN PART. I often sneak in my room and close the door when I’m working on my crafts so my husband never knows what I may come out with (unless he peeks when I’m not looking). To his surprise my recent gift was a homemade picture frame in which I went to MS Word, copied and pasted our names about 50 times in different colors, printed it out, took a piece of cardboard cut it out in the shape of a rectangle and glued the paper around the cardboard. Following that I simply glued our picture on it and BOO-YAH- JUST US! I topped it off by digging through my stash and finding a magnet in which I glued it to the back of the cardboard and it made a perfect magnet for my refrigerator! Try doing this or something similar by making a collage of pictures from some of the most memorable moments during your relationship.

Javaree and Yolanda


A good marriage will require work! Why? IDK, it just does, lol. Think about it you get married young, you grow old together and in the process you will change and that’s for sure….its life. Having someone by your side to love you during these phases of life is the best feeling in the world. I hope this post makes you want to put effort into showing them how thankful and blessed you are to have them in your life through more than just words.


Happy WIFE, Happy LIFE

Lala

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Brunch Anyone?

So, I'm at work today and get an invite for a Sunday Brunch!! I LIT up.What a great idea, Sunday Brunch! Most weekend vacations end on Sunday and to some it can be a drag day consisting of finding, packing, double checking and more packing. With that let’s   RE-ARRANGE   how we handle   Sundays   down south! I did some researching and found some really good hot spots to check out after check out! LIVE ENTERTAINMENT–SUNDAY BRUNCH- Aruba Beach Cafe Sunday morning breakfast buffet brunch overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. 1 Commercial Blvd. Lauderdale by the Sea. (954) 776-0001 http://arubabeachcafe.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/menu41.jpg Blue Moon Fish Company on the intracoastal waterway in Lauderdale By The Sea. Sunday Brunch from 11:30am. On the intracoastal waterway at Commercial Blvd. 954-267-9888 http://www.bluemoonfishco.com/menus/brunch.pdf H2O Cafe/Java Shop. A new age Java Shop with all your “wake me-up” needs. Join Java for an early light breakfast. G

Donations Anyone?

When is the last time you donated? What a perfect time of the year to think about others!!! Like many of you I’m always in the stores trying to find a good deal…sometimes its needed, others times we just buy it because it was on sale. Meantime our closet seems like its shrinking because were drowning it with things we really don’t wear or need! Let’s have a change of heart going into the New Year….Lets’ change a Life! Now many of you all may be like “No one wants this junk”....WRONG! If it isn't  damaged in any way you can donate it to someone or may be an organization that will SUCCESSFULLY give it to those in need. The chart below lists some very good information that we all should know BEFORE donating to these organizations…….Choose wisely! THINK BEFORE YOU DONATE SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT BEFORE YOU MAKE CONTRIBUTIONS: As you open your pockets to do a good thing and make yourself feel good, please keep the following facts in mind:   ------

Black History Month for ALL to Enjoy

So as we head towards the end of Black History Month, I decided to provide some insight on those we may not have learned about in school. LESSON! I randomly selected the Super Stars below to help me Show Off this week. Some of us put so many barriers up in Life that prevents us from accomplishing our goals. I'm Sleepy, I just got off work, and I'm tired are just few of the familiar phrases we often hear and say. I'm almost positive that those before us would laugh at the excuses we make so we can just chill. The Good news is that it's never too late for a Fresh New start. I hope the people below will inspire you to see that anything is possible with consistency, dedication and motivation. *Copy and Paste the Links below to your browser for more info  Ballerina    Michaela DePrince From:  A Remote orphanage in Sierra Leone “Who would want to adopt a girl who looks like you?” The orphanage staff would tell her. http://blackgirllonghair.com/2015/08/michaela