Skip to main content

Bra Off, Hair Up, Belly Out- 39 weeks!

Heyyy.

Yes, I am READY! LOL

These past few weeks have been trying but as with all task I handle them and move right along with my day. Luckily I still haven't experienced any morning sickness, dizziness, or back pain. I've had my share of pregnancy problems though.....I'm hungry and thirsty almost all day. LOL. If its good, I want it. This has brought on so much weight and all I can tell myself is that I'll lose it after the baby. "Order my steps Lord"

We took the Infant CPR class which I would recommend for any new parents to take especially if you have no clue of what to do in emergency situations. (We were the only blacks in the class).When I was wasn't practicing on the dummy they provided I was eating cookies and plotting on how many I can take home when class was over. Hehehe!

My last doctors appointment is set for tomorrow at 8:30am and his due date is 4 days away! Come through Jay!

Here are a few pics I wanted to share....

It's not a clear picture but I was 32 weeks here on my way to the hospital tour. I was cute n reeeeady! 

 Who else did this? The plan is to print some of my pictures out and put them in his baby book so he'll know what was going on in the world why he was preparing to enter it. The hurricane was a mess for Florida and going without electricity was the worst. The generator was a life saver but we couldn't let it run 24-7 so we definitely had our share of heat. Being pregnant with no AC was no fun BUT GOD and Javaree!

I'm not the "stay still" type so Yes, my bracelet collection is together and I got plenty done throughout these last 9 months!!! I'm thankful for those who made orders with me through my pregnancy, it really kept me going. Check out the Red and Gold-SOLD!
     Another SOLD set #COSMOBRACELETS 

This was a quick pic we took on our way to the Hospital tour. 

Hurricane Irma came through the parking lot of our apartment complex. Or at least it sounded like it did. Lucky for us we moved our cars and thank God we did- Limbs were everywhere. 

We literally watched a huge tree fall feet from our back porch. 

Irma smh. 

This is Jays stroller. Javaree put it together in no time and its BIG. LOL- I'm definitely gonna get another one but this is perfect for times when I wanna take him walking or jogging with me. 

Even before pregnancy I would get in he kitchen and bake because I love sweets. The doctor told me to stay away from sweets but I could not resist baking this German chocolate cake filled with pecans. I had this baby loaded. Everyone I know in South Florida wants to stay fit so of course I had no one to help me eat this so half of it got thrown away. Times like this I miss being home because my family and friends would have came and got some of this cake. It was great! 

OX tails! mmmmm smh. I have ate everything I wanted to eat during this pregnancy. I hear stories all the time about what someone couldn't eat while pregnant and my story is just the opposite....Never felt sick after a meal. Bup Bup!!


This is Jays room before the Dallas Cowboy theme took over. Of course I'll be showing that off because it is coming through. His Cowboys light switch just came in the other day and I wasted no time putting it up. Stay tuned. 

Sooo yeah that's this weeks story! Thanks for reading, I hope to keep everyone informed about my status at least 1 more time before he arrives. 

We are ready to meet Jay Baby!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Brunch Anyone?

So, I'm at work today and get an invite for a Sunday Brunch!! I LIT up.What a great idea, Sunday Brunch! Most weekend vacations end on Sunday and to some it can be a drag day consisting of finding, packing, double checking and more packing. With that let’s   RE-ARRANGE   how we handle   Sundays   down south! I did some researching and found some really good hot spots to check out after check out! LIVE ENTERTAINMENT–SUNDAY BRUNCH- Aruba Beach Cafe Sunday morning breakfast buffet brunch overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. 1 Commercial Blvd. Lauderdale by the Sea. (954) 776-0001 http://arubabeachcafe.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/menu41.jpg Blue Moon Fish Company on the intracoastal waterway in Lauderdale By The Sea. Sunday Brunch from 11:30am. On the intracoastal waterway at Commercial Blvd. 954-267-9888 http://www.bluemoonfishco.com/menus/brunch.pdf H2O Cafe/Java Shop. A new age Java Shop with all your “wake me-up” needs. Join Java for an early light breakfast. G

Donations Anyone?

When is the last time you donated? What a perfect time of the year to think about others!!! Like many of you I’m always in the stores trying to find a good deal…sometimes its needed, others times we just buy it because it was on sale. Meantime our closet seems like its shrinking because were drowning it with things we really don’t wear or need! Let’s have a change of heart going into the New Year….Lets’ change a Life! Now many of you all may be like “No one wants this junk”....WRONG! If it isn't  damaged in any way you can donate it to someone or may be an organization that will SUCCESSFULLY give it to those in need. The chart below lists some very good information that we all should know BEFORE donating to these organizations…….Choose wisely! THINK BEFORE YOU DONATE SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT BEFORE YOU MAKE CONTRIBUTIONS: As you open your pockets to do a good thing and make yourself feel good, please keep the following facts in mind:   ------

Black History Month for ALL to Enjoy

So as we head towards the end of Black History Month, I decided to provide some insight on those we may not have learned about in school. LESSON! I randomly selected the Super Stars below to help me Show Off this week. Some of us put so many barriers up in Life that prevents us from accomplishing our goals. I'm Sleepy, I just got off work, and I'm tired are just few of the familiar phrases we often hear and say. I'm almost positive that those before us would laugh at the excuses we make so we can just chill. The Good news is that it's never too late for a Fresh New start. I hope the people below will inspire you to see that anything is possible with consistency, dedication and motivation. *Copy and Paste the Links below to your browser for more info  Ballerina    Michaela DePrince From:  A Remote orphanage in Sierra Leone “Who would want to adopt a girl who looks like you?” The orphanage staff would tell her. http://blackgirllonghair.com/2015/08/michaela