Skip to main content

Copy and Share if you Dare


Do you like quotes? Well, I'm a fan....I like anything that that speaks truth and that is inspiring. 


At work I took on the responsibly of getting my team Motivated and Inspired. How? I send out these cute but yet sometimes corny emails with Motivational Quotes.
Whatever....they like it. The point is the smallest things can really lift us up, especially when we feel like there are people that can RELATE *Hi Five*. 

My Favorites relate to life, friends, people, and things so...I guess I pretty much like almost all of them I've read. Anyway, ......Copy and share if you dare. 



1.You must be interested in finding the best way, not in having your own way. - John Wooden, former UCLA basletball coach
2.Attitude controls behavior. - Unknown
3.People can alter their lives by altering their attitudes. - William James
4.No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevelt
5.Change your thoughts and you change your world. - Norman Vincent Peale
6.Tough times don't last, but tough people do. - Unknown
7.In order to discover new lands, one must be willing to lose sight of the shore for a very long time. - Anonymous 
8.The Difficult is that which can be done immediately; the Impossible that which takes a little longer. - George Santayana
9.I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa
10.The smallest good deed is greater than the grandest intention. - Unknown
11.Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits, they become your character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny. - Unknown
12.A person's true character is revealed by what he does when no one is watching. - Unknown
13.Although the tongue weighs very little, few people are able to hold it. - Unknown
14.Character isn't inherited. One builds it daily by the way one thinks and acts, thought by thought, action by action. - Helen Gahagan Douglas
15.If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it. - Unknown
16.An obstacle is what you see when you take your eyes off the goal. - Unknown
17.Ideas without action are worthless. - Harvey Mackay
18.Make the mistakes of yesterday your lessons for today. - Unknown
19.Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them. - Ann Landers
20.All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get. - Morarji Desai
21.Your mind can hold only one thought at a time. Make it a positive one. - Unknow
22.A positive attitude is like a fire - Unless you continue to add fuel, it goes out. - Alexander Lockhart


And that's all I have to say for now!  Lol...I hope you enjoyed them.


P.S- For all my close observers if your style is similar to mine and you seen that I may have missed something.....feel free to COMMENT and add on for me. Please, Thanks! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Brunch Anyone?

So, I'm at work today and get an invite for a Sunday Brunch!! I LIT up.What a great idea, Sunday Brunch! Most weekend vacations end on Sunday and to some it can be a drag day consisting of finding, packing, double checking and more packing. With that let’s   RE-ARRANGE   how we handle   Sundays   down south! I did some researching and found some really good hot spots to check out after check out! LIVE ENTERTAINMENT–SUNDAY BRUNCH- Aruba Beach Cafe Sunday morning breakfast buffet brunch overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. 1 Commercial Blvd. Lauderdale by the Sea. (954) 776-0001 http://arubabeachcafe.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/menu41.jpg Blue Moon Fish Company on the intracoastal waterway in Lauderdale By The Sea. Sunday Brunch from 11:30am. On the intracoastal waterway at Commercial Blvd. 954-267-9888 http://www.bluemoonfishco.com/menus/brunch.pdf H2O Cafe/Java Shop. A new age Java Shop with all your “wake me-up” needs. Join Java for an early light breakfast. G

Donations Anyone?

When is the last time you donated? What a perfect time of the year to think about others!!! Like many of you I’m always in the stores trying to find a good deal…sometimes its needed, others times we just buy it because it was on sale. Meantime our closet seems like its shrinking because were drowning it with things we really don’t wear or need! Let’s have a change of heart going into the New Year….Lets’ change a Life! Now many of you all may be like “No one wants this junk”....WRONG! If it isn't  damaged in any way you can donate it to someone or may be an organization that will SUCCESSFULLY give it to those in need. The chart below lists some very good information that we all should know BEFORE donating to these organizations…….Choose wisely! THINK BEFORE YOU DONATE SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT BEFORE YOU MAKE CONTRIBUTIONS: As you open your pockets to do a good thing and make yourself feel good, please keep the following facts in mind:   ------

Black History Month for ALL to Enjoy

So as we head towards the end of Black History Month, I decided to provide some insight on those we may not have learned about in school. LESSON! I randomly selected the Super Stars below to help me Show Off this week. Some of us put so many barriers up in Life that prevents us from accomplishing our goals. I'm Sleepy, I just got off work, and I'm tired are just few of the familiar phrases we often hear and say. I'm almost positive that those before us would laugh at the excuses we make so we can just chill. The Good news is that it's never too late for a Fresh New start. I hope the people below will inspire you to see that anything is possible with consistency, dedication and motivation. *Copy and Paste the Links below to your browser for more info  Ballerina    Michaela DePrince From:  A Remote orphanage in Sierra Leone “Who would want to adopt a girl who looks like you?” The orphanage staff would tell her. http://blackgirllonghair.com/2015/08/michaela