Skip to main content

15 weeks Day 6

Heyyy!

I'm still here not much poking out going on *stretches eyes*

If you ask me I look full! LOL

These past weeks have been cool. I've went from walking 2.5 miles a day to walking a mile in a half 4-5 times a week. I'm still reading a lot which is why I think I cut down on my walking. Google says you're doing too much if you cant hold a conversation while walking. I can hold a conversation but geez its obvious I'm breathing hard, lol. I don't really speed walk but I do keep up a fast pace so anyway, I calmed down and besides that OMG the heat is crazy right now. Other issues have came...my belly is starting to itch me, Its time to grab the Aloe. I think my booty trying to do something cause I been scratching back there too. Google says when you start to itch that means that you're growing so hereeee we go.

Why do I always Google? Great question! I almost don't speak with anyone about the details of what to expect because everyone starts off with "everyone is different" and I'm always like DUHH Felecia. I know people are only trying to help. My mom and my sister Ashley are super honest and they always tell me, "I don't know". LOL...Anyway, I don't mind peoples comments and concerns but I'll just rather look into on my own and most times, I find my answer.

I have been taking a lot of pictures but I don't post them to Facebook because that's my entertainment page. Besides not too many people care about pregnancy stuff, especially if they don't have any kids or even if they do their still "Over it". I figured MY BLOG would be the best way to share with those who really care to see and hear what I got going on.

Soooo, names? Yesssss, his name will be Javaree Durelle Thomas Jr. lol. We will call him JAY which stands for Javaree and Yolanda. Great idea right! ...The baby shower will be held on August 19th at the Appleton Museum cause we fancy huh, lol! Its gonna be hosted by my Mom with the help of Mama Sharon, Mrs. Tara Woods, Eunice Dawkins, Jessica with Royalty sweets, Jasmine with Jazzy treats, ummmm My sistar Ashley, and I probably left off a name of 2 but it's gonna be NICE! Right now we are waiting on the save the dates to arrive which are magnets! Yippie, I've never got an invite or save the date invite that was a magnet so this is super cool to me! I can't wait.


Me and Javaree often speak about what were going to do, places we going to go, things we are going to teach him...basically we TURNT UP round the house when it comes to JAY Baby! Javaree always seems shy about stuff but I wish I could do an entire page on what he does for me because he is the Bomb and I would probably hate the process if he wasn't around to be there for me as he has been. He's my problem solver. Thanks God for Javaree! My mama says he spoils me *cheese*.

Ok, Ok, I'll save some tea for later, check out the pics that I have taken. So far so good!
My next appointment I'll be 20 weeks and I will update you on whats new! This month I have all types of blood work Geez! Nevertheless I'm ready and anxious! Child birth classes soon come...that oughta be a hoot with us! lol, Ok, Bye yall!












Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Brunch Anyone?

So, I'm at work today and get an invite for a Sunday Brunch!! I LIT up.What a great idea, Sunday Brunch! Most weekend vacations end on Sunday and to some it can be a drag day consisting of finding, packing, double checking and more packing. With that let’s   RE-ARRANGE   how we handle   Sundays   down south! I did some researching and found some really good hot spots to check out after check out! LIVE ENTERTAINMENT–SUNDAY BRUNCH- Aruba Beach Cafe Sunday morning breakfast buffet brunch overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. 1 Commercial Blvd. Lauderdale by the Sea. (954) 776-0001 http://arubabeachcafe.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/menu41.jpg Blue Moon Fish Company on the intracoastal waterway in Lauderdale By The Sea. Sunday Brunch from 11:30am. On the intracoastal waterway at Commercial Blvd. 954-267-9888 http://www.bluemoonfishco.com/menus/brunch.pdf H2O Cafe/Java Shop. A new age Java Shop with all your “wake me-up” needs. Join Java for an early light breakfast. G

Donations Anyone?

When is the last time you donated? What a perfect time of the year to think about others!!! Like many of you I’m always in the stores trying to find a good deal…sometimes its needed, others times we just buy it because it was on sale. Meantime our closet seems like its shrinking because were drowning it with things we really don’t wear or need! Let’s have a change of heart going into the New Year….Lets’ change a Life! Now many of you all may be like “No one wants this junk”....WRONG! If it isn't  damaged in any way you can donate it to someone or may be an organization that will SUCCESSFULLY give it to those in need. The chart below lists some very good information that we all should know BEFORE donating to these organizations…….Choose wisely! THINK BEFORE YOU DONATE SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT BEFORE YOU MAKE CONTRIBUTIONS: As you open your pockets to do a good thing and make yourself feel good, please keep the following facts in mind:   ------

Black History Month for ALL to Enjoy

So as we head towards the end of Black History Month, I decided to provide some insight on those we may not have learned about in school. LESSON! I randomly selected the Super Stars below to help me Show Off this week. Some of us put so many barriers up in Life that prevents us from accomplishing our goals. I'm Sleepy, I just got off work, and I'm tired are just few of the familiar phrases we often hear and say. I'm almost positive that those before us would laugh at the excuses we make so we can just chill. The Good news is that it's never too late for a Fresh New start. I hope the people below will inspire you to see that anything is possible with consistency, dedication and motivation. *Copy and Paste the Links below to your browser for more info  Ballerina    Michaela DePrince From:  A Remote orphanage in Sierra Leone “Who would want to adopt a girl who looks like you?” The orphanage staff would tell her. http://blackgirllonghair.com/2015/08/michaela