Skip to main content

Baby On the way!


Heyyyy!!!

The time is near. The baby shower was on August 19th at the Appleton Museum in Ocala, Florida. It was amazing and the turn out was All That. We are still getting gifts and cards in the mail for those that couldn't attend.

 We are one lucky couple!!

I have already hung the letters JAY on the wall in his room right along with his 4D picture that was available for family and friends to sign at the shower.

He's going to be born at Holy Cross hospital in Fort Lauderdale, Florida which is only 10 minutes away from us so Thank God, when its time to get there we'll be there in no time. A week ago we went on the hospital tour and Omg I was too excited to find out what happens the day I check in. The hospital is super nice, the staff seem friendly. They have suites available upon request at no charge and the best news I got was that they serve you baked fresh cookies on day 1 and day 2 they give you a birthday cake. How cool is that? 

In a few days we'll be taking a child care class which should be interesting. I look forward to getting suggestions and advice about what to do as a first time Mom. Javaree as always is super relaxed, which helps me out a lot. Both of us can't be in panic mode right?! Also, we have an Infant CPR course coming up next month and during the hospital tour the nurse stated that this class was a must and very informative. I'm sure a lot of moms that I know did not take these classes but, I'm ready!!

My due date is set for October 26, 2017. I have a check list for everything that I will need and my bag is almost complete. Just like a new mom I washed all of Jays clothes LOL, and his bag is currently being put togethor with his necessities. Once I'm done I will leave our bags by the front door because I hear when the pain hits, its HITS and the last thing I need is to be unprepared and in pain.

In closing I have shared some pictures, I hope you enjoy. Talk with you in a few weeks.


Lets Go Team Jay!! ...For those that may not know his nickname Jay comes from our names. Javaree And Yolanda! Perfect.



When I was just a "Wittle Baby"


This is one of my favorite pictures because the one showing just my face reminds me of a mean Ol' lady.
Look at my fat cheeks with that pointy chin. LOL


 I compared me as a newborn to Jay and was like OMG he looks like me already. Yessss come through TWIN!

 ....Then I saw the picture of Javaree as a newborn and was like...Welll maybe he's not my twin. He looks like his Daddy LOL. I say they have the same nose. Javaree says he has my nose.....We'll see.

And this is Sassy being her usual self. Nothing gets shipped here without her inspecting it. We are so thankful for the many gifts we received during out baby shower and the ones being shipped to our home.

 I went to 4D Picture Perfect and got some pics before the shower so everyone could see. I swear in this picture Jay looks like my Nana (My dads Mom). She would be so pleased.

 As you can see, I haven't missed a meal. LOL

 So far this is our set up. I went for Gray instead of the normal wood/oak color. We decided to do a Dallas Cowboys theme for his room and its coming along. Currently waiting for his posters to arrive! Yippie

 I may be pregnant but that doesn't mean I cant stick to my normal routine. I love the beach, its my thing! I never thought my feet was swollen until I saw this picture. O and the anklets are designed by me- COSMOBRACELETS. 

Another day at the beach.......Chunky and cute as a button with Javarees work hat on. 

Sooo yeah, things are coming along. Currently I am 34 weeks pregnant and the countdown is REAL. 

TOODLES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Reading really that important?

We all know that reading is fundamental although many of us really don’t like to do it. Why Not? Reading is one of the best hobbies a person can have. But it’s saddening to know that majority of us aren’t introduced to the fabulous world of books. If you are one of the non-book readers who feels you “don’t need no stinking books”, here are some reasons to start the habit…before you are left behind! 1.     Reading is an active mental process : Unlike sitting in front of the idiot box (TV), reading makes you use your brain. While reading you would be forced to reason out many things which are unfamiliar to you. In this process you would use the grey cells of your brain to think and become smarter. 2.     Reading improves your vocabulary : Remember in elementary school when you learned how to infer the meaning of one word by reading the context of the other words in the sentence? You get the same benefit from book reading. While reading book...

6 Ways to Enjoy Yourself

Learn how to Enjoy YOURSELF Do you have a Disease to Please? Always Busy? Take a day off and make Yourself A Priority.  Disconnect from work “With the internet, laptops, PDA’s, and Blackberries, we are pretty much always connected to our work 24/7. Although it can be great for productivity, it doesn't allow you to take a step back and refuel your energy & creativity. This is why, to really have a good day off” The average person is online so much statistics are starting to write about what we’re NOT doing because we are always online. Crazy right! Put down the mobile devices and try to relax your mind. Take a day out of the week, and go into YOU-MODE….if they love you, they’ll understand. Stay away from routine “On your day off, don’t do the same things that you do every day. For example, don’t wake up at the same time, or have the same breakfast or do the same activities that you would do on a regular day. Your day off needs to be a comp...

Being Pregnant......Infection Control.

98 more days to go... Whoop Whoop! Time is ticking......I am 26 weeks Today! 3 months left to go! Jay is approx 2 pounds My stomach is big like a soccer ball and Jay is sitting very low.  My Nose is spreading. Sleeping is not that fun because I cant get comfortable. I can feel him kick at night. ....and the heartburn is serious.  Yesterday I spent time signing us up for child caring and Infant CPR classes. I'm going to take them through Holy Cross hospital which is the hospital he will be born at. Lucky for us its right up the road so if I need to get there I'll be there in 10 minutes....7 minutes with Javaree driving. My last appointment my doctor asked that I walk everyday and that I also do some type of yoga class. I was doing good at first...walking 3-4 times a day for 30-45 minutes but now its like "Ummmmm...maybe tomorrow" and I've been like this for 2 weeks due to the heaviness at the bottom of my stomach. This week its been raining a l...