Skip to main content

15 weeks Day 6

Heyyy!

I'm still here not much poking out going on *stretches eyes*

If you ask me I look full! LOL

These past weeks have been cool. I've went from walking 2.5 miles a day to walking a mile in a half 4-5 times a week. I'm still reading a lot which is why I think I cut down on my walking. Google says you're doing too much if you cant hold a conversation while walking. I can hold a conversation but geez its obvious I'm breathing hard, lol. I don't really speed walk but I do keep up a fast pace so anyway, I calmed down and besides that OMG the heat is crazy right now. Other issues have came...my belly is starting to itch me, Its time to grab the Aloe. I think my booty trying to do something cause I been scratching back there too. Google says when you start to itch that means that you're growing so hereeee we go.

Why do I always Google? Great question! I almost don't speak with anyone about the details of what to expect because everyone starts off with "everyone is different" and I'm always like DUHH Felecia. I know people are only trying to help. My mom and my sister Ashley are super honest and they always tell me, "I don't know". LOL...Anyway, I don't mind peoples comments and concerns but I'll just rather look into on my own and most times, I find my answer.

I have been taking a lot of pictures but I don't post them to Facebook because that's my entertainment page. Besides not too many people care about pregnancy stuff, especially if they don't have any kids or even if they do their still "Over it". I figured MY BLOG would be the best way to share with those who really care to see and hear what I got going on.

Soooo, names? Yesssss, his name will be Javaree Durelle Thomas Jr. lol. We will call him JAY which stands for Javaree and Yolanda. Great idea right! ...The baby shower will be held on August 19th at the Appleton Museum cause we fancy huh, lol! Its gonna be hosted by my Mom with the help of Mama Sharon, Mrs. Tara Woods, Eunice Dawkins, Jessica with Royalty sweets, Jasmine with Jazzy treats, ummmm My sistar Ashley, and I probably left off a name of 2 but it's gonna be NICE! Right now we are waiting on the save the dates to arrive which are magnets! Yippie, I've never got an invite or save the date invite that was a magnet so this is super cool to me! I can't wait.


Me and Javaree often speak about what were going to do, places we going to go, things we are going to teach him...basically we TURNT UP round the house when it comes to JAY Baby! Javaree always seems shy about stuff but I wish I could do an entire page on what he does for me because he is the Bomb and I would probably hate the process if he wasn't around to be there for me as he has been. He's my problem solver. Thanks God for Javaree! My mama says he spoils me *cheese*.

Ok, Ok, I'll save some tea for later, check out the pics that I have taken. So far so good!
My next appointment I'll be 20 weeks and I will update you on whats new! This month I have all types of blood work Geez! Nevertheless I'm ready and anxious! Child birth classes soon come...that oughta be a hoot with us! lol, Ok, Bye yall!












Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 Ways to Enjoy Yourself

Learn how to Enjoy YOURSELF Do you have a Disease to Please? Always Busy? Take a day off and make Yourself A Priority.  Disconnect from work “With the internet, laptops, PDA’s, and Blackberries, we are pretty much always connected to our work 24/7. Although it can be great for productivity, it doesn't allow you to take a step back and refuel your energy & creativity. This is why, to really have a good day off” The average person is online so much statistics are starting to write about what we’re NOT doing because we are always online. Crazy right! Put down the mobile devices and try to relax your mind. Take a day out of the week, and go into YOU-MODE….if they love you, they’ll understand. Stay away from routine “On your day off, don’t do the same things that you do every day. For example, don’t wake up at the same time, or have the same breakfast or do the same activities that you would do on a regular day. Your day off needs to be a comp...

Is Reading really that important?

We all know that reading is fundamental although many of us really don’t like to do it. Why Not? Reading is one of the best hobbies a person can have. But it’s saddening to know that majority of us aren’t introduced to the fabulous world of books. If you are one of the non-book readers who feels you “don’t need no stinking books”, here are some reasons to start the habit…before you are left behind! 1.     Reading is an active mental process : Unlike sitting in front of the idiot box (TV), reading makes you use your brain. While reading you would be forced to reason out many things which are unfamiliar to you. In this process you would use the grey cells of your brain to think and become smarter. 2.     Reading improves your vocabulary : Remember in elementary school when you learned how to infer the meaning of one word by reading the context of the other words in the sentence? You get the same benefit from book reading. While reading book...

Being Pregnant......Infection Control.

98 more days to go... Whoop Whoop! Time is ticking......I am 26 weeks Today! 3 months left to go! Jay is approx 2 pounds My stomach is big like a soccer ball and Jay is sitting very low.  My Nose is spreading. Sleeping is not that fun because I cant get comfortable. I can feel him kick at night. ....and the heartburn is serious.  Yesterday I spent time signing us up for child caring and Infant CPR classes. I'm going to take them through Holy Cross hospital which is the hospital he will be born at. Lucky for us its right up the road so if I need to get there I'll be there in 10 minutes....7 minutes with Javaree driving. My last appointment my doctor asked that I walk everyday and that I also do some type of yoga class. I was doing good at first...walking 3-4 times a day for 30-45 minutes but now its like "Ummmmm...maybe tomorrow" and I've been like this for 2 weeks due to the heaviness at the bottom of my stomach. This week its been raining a l...