Skip to main content

Social Media Outline (Free)



While finishing up my Bachelors in Communications I had to complete a paper on Social Media. This was by far the most exciting project of the term for me because I can go on and on about this topic.

As with most of my papers I complete a detailed outlined to ensure that I have my paper in some kind of order. No one wants to read a paper that’s all over the place so be sure to read about outlines and learn the benefits of completing one before the paper. 

For all of my students and others who may be interested below is my outline that I completed prior to my paper. Use it if you can...it makes a grade “A” paper. 

I.                   What is Social Media (Classification)
A.    Look for the many different forms of social media
B.     The power and potential of social media
1.      Note the most widely used social networking sites 
2.      Look for successful marketing strategies that allow businesses to succeed
a.       Face book, twitter, Linked In
b.      List plan of actions connected to marketing strategies
Body
II.                How are people using social media
A.    Search Web based and Mobile technologies
B.     Look for statistics on time spent on social communication
1.      Note specific technologies that allow people to communicate seamlessly across the world  
2.      Add statistical information to show time spent on social media sites
a.       Cell phones, Ipads, Tablets
b.      List trends, Media reports

III.             Benefits of Social media marketing
A.    List ways that it allows a business to build a reputation
B.     Prepare market research that shows opinions, facts and statistics
1.      Showcase knowledge, expertise in the industry
2.      List Newfound information, customer recommendations
a.       How to enhance products or businesses
b.      Constructive criticism, reviews

IV.             Drawbacks of Social Media
A.    List problems associated with sharing information online
B.     List ways that scammers are able to intrude on sensitive information
1.      Identity theft, scammers, Public comments
2.      Viruses, Trojans
a.       Evaluate ways that it can destroy a business and its reputation
b.      List safety efforts in protecting information and unknown host

V.                Highlighting business through Social Media
A.    Prepare a list of ways to build a community online
B.     Finding new projects, customers,  clients and partners
1.      Develops ideas that draw social discussions and other things of interest
2.      Evaluating  target audience, blogging,  increase awareness
a.       Forums , social networking , feedback
b.      Describe communication concepts, writing styles, marketing tools

VI.             Social Media Management
A.    List media marketing services that are widely used
B.     Evaluate how to increase profits, and maintain customer base
1.      Product launches, delivery of news, online presence
2.      Details of setting up face book page, Possible replies to customers, monthly detailed reports
a.       Explain Website linking, how to connect with people who are experts in the field
b.      Making updates to your profile pages, create discussion groups
Conclusion
VII.          The importance of Social media in today’s world
A.    Show ways that it entertains, provides information, breaking news
B.     Organization of citizens and its vast movement
1.      Power to democratize news coverage and receive it in real time
2.      Face book, twitter and linked in allows you to connect with people you don’t know personal but share similar interest.
a.     Explain the new age of communication
b.     Explain digital relationships


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 Ways to Enjoy Yourself

Learn how to Enjoy YOURSELF Do you have a Disease to Please? Always Busy? Take a day off and make Yourself A Priority.  Disconnect from work “With the internet, laptops, PDA’s, and Blackberries, we are pretty much always connected to our work 24/7. Although it can be great for productivity, it doesn't allow you to take a step back and refuel your energy & creativity. This is why, to really have a good day off” The average person is online so much statistics are starting to write about what we’re NOT doing because we are always online. Crazy right! Put down the mobile devices and try to relax your mind. Take a day out of the week, and go into YOU-MODE….if they love you, they’ll understand. Stay away from routine “On your day off, don’t do the same things that you do every day. For example, don’t wake up at the same time, or have the same breakfast or do the same activities that you would do on a regular day. Your day off needs to be a comp...

Is Reading really that important?

We all know that reading is fundamental although many of us really don’t like to do it. Why Not? Reading is one of the best hobbies a person can have. But it’s saddening to know that majority of us aren’t introduced to the fabulous world of books. If you are one of the non-book readers who feels you “don’t need no stinking books”, here are some reasons to start the habit…before you are left behind! 1.     Reading is an active mental process : Unlike sitting in front of the idiot box (TV), reading makes you use your brain. While reading you would be forced to reason out many things which are unfamiliar to you. In this process you would use the grey cells of your brain to think and become smarter. 2.     Reading improves your vocabulary : Remember in elementary school when you learned how to infer the meaning of one word by reading the context of the other words in the sentence? You get the same benefit from book reading. While reading book...

Being Pregnant......Infection Control.

98 more days to go... Whoop Whoop! Time is ticking......I am 26 weeks Today! 3 months left to go! Jay is approx 2 pounds My stomach is big like a soccer ball and Jay is sitting very low.  My Nose is spreading. Sleeping is not that fun because I cant get comfortable. I can feel him kick at night. ....and the heartburn is serious.  Yesterday I spent time signing us up for child caring and Infant CPR classes. I'm going to take them through Holy Cross hospital which is the hospital he will be born at. Lucky for us its right up the road so if I need to get there I'll be there in 10 minutes....7 minutes with Javaree driving. My last appointment my doctor asked that I walk everyday and that I also do some type of yoga class. I was doing good at first...walking 3-4 times a day for 30-45 minutes but now its like "Ummmmm...maybe tomorrow" and I've been like this for 2 weeks due to the heaviness at the bottom of my stomach. This week its been raining a l...